Saturday, February 21, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

When darkness seems so unending, the only hope is to pray. When all hope is lost, cling on to Jesus...

The sermon today was inspiring! Dr Dyson is really a powerful man of God. I wish I knew all the things he spoke of today much earlier. treat your wife like a queen my brothers!

Got to meet Peter and some others today. Missed them terribly. MJ was very kind to me. JY was exceptional. Jeremy and Leo were also very nice. Told me he wants to go golf with me next week or something! Talked to Fuming about property as well.

I saw another recruitment ad today. For National Arts Council, manager for festival programs. Thought it might suit me well. Since I've got performance experience and all.

Earlier on, I went to inspect the new house. Was kind of unhappy about the sloppy work on the false celings and L Boxes. Told Noemie about it. She blasted the sub contractor. Wah, looks like Simon got a dragon lady to do my house. Ain't complaining about that.

Looking forward to tomorrow...Love

No comments: