Friday, February 27, 2009

Reno Updates

Today was tiring! Waiting for delivery of some stuff. But today was also very fun and interesting because I bought my favourite Goth chair from I WANNA GO HOME (thanks xinyan for the tip on the sale!). Chioh right? Sooooooooo vampire looking! This is gonna go in my living room. Love it so much. 30% off somemore. That brings my total items from this shop to 4!

The entire place should be completely ready by Wednesday. Noemie suppose to handover that day. I decided to change my window grills to white. So that can match my black velvet curtains! Mom came to see the place today. Freaked her out! Haha. But she can't do anything. It's MY HOUSE. I can do whatever I like to it. Including BLACK CURTAINS! Yea yea yea yea! Jin should be coming to take measurements tue or wed.

Anyway, I think I'll be moving into property. I've always liked this job and enjoy serving the people in getting their dream home. Do contact me if you want me to serve you!
Keep writing your comments. Careen and I will be going for S2 this week. Going for some "Connect 2" facilitators' training tomorrow! Exciting. Then on Sunday it's a packed packed day cos Meiyi (Careen's cousin) wedding at Shangrila. Careen will be singing her 'na shou hao ge' from Sandy Lam (the song on my blog). Yeah!
That's all for today...

5 comments:

Yan said...

WOW it's so cool lah the new furniture! Hopefully there will be a chance to visit your new home when it's done!!

Btw,welcome to the prop. industry! you're gonna be a great agent. =)

waterdragon said...

Hi Eric! I found your blog! :)

Yeah Iwannagohome is really great...there's a huge shop at Great World City. I hope you get lots of discounts!

Btw I lost my red iPhone... ):

Ruth Ng said...

are we the last to know that u've updated ur blog??? so glad that we chanced upon it. hehe. we're also looking forward to our hse's reno... but we dun have the hse yet! haha. -Jedearuth

waterdragon said...

Btw there's a really nice furniture shop called Poseidon in Liang Court, if you like stylo/gothic furniture in black/white, with graphic designs.

god loves me and i love him said...

hello eric i has been quite a long time since ii last visited your blog and now is updated!! btw long time no see jordan also already =)