Friday, March 06, 2009

ROYAL GOTH

Hi guys! I'm shifting house tomorrow...real tiring. Was cleaning up the new place the whole day today.

I think the theme for my house is ROYAL GOTH. It's not completed yet cos the furniture is not completely in. The stuff from I wanna go home is only coming on the 16th Mar, so got to wait a bit, then also I have decided how to decorate the walls, like the paintings etc. But what I really like for this house is 1) the staircase, looks quite european, roman, etc 2) the lights, palace feel, 3) the balcony, windy and nice.

Hope to do a house warming end of march. Still deciding. :)

Cheers. Missing ALL of you.

4 comments:

JiNg said...

hello eric!
how are u?
must be real tiring shifting house isn't it?
this few wks i am busy too coz shifting office.. from suntec to fortune centre..
hope to get to see ur new house soon.. :)

dunamis said...

misses you and Careen too! dont forget to invite me! hahahaha. jiayou!!

FeliciaChoy- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FeliciaChoy- said...

Hi eric, we miss both you & Careen as well ;) &&& of course Jordan!